01 May 2006

audience participation time

So as you can see, I've (well, Gina actually) changed the background. The photo is from the top of Mount Misen, which is located at Miyajima, outside of Hiroshima, Japan. There are a group of rocks atop Mount Misen, and my friend Jason attempted to climb to the top of one of them. Much to my amusement, this proved to be impossible. I like the photo a lot... but perhaps it's a bit much for a background.

Do you find the transparency (if you're using Firefox, anyway) annoying? If you're using Internet Explorer it's probably not an issue, since you should just be seeing white boxes...



By the way, I just want to point out how cool my user pic is.

2 comments:

Jim said...

The transparency looks good.

scot said...

as a firefox user, i also like the transparency