17 March 2006

that's a sexy pizza

Perhaps I've never noticed before, but has Pizza Express always been this sexy? I walked by the their Indiana Avenue location (in Lockfield Commons) yesterday and noticed two t-shirts that (I'm not ashamed to say) pepped up my pepperoni.

Ok, that didn't happen, and I'm sorry I just wrote it. But not enough to delete it...

Anyway, shirt #1, for a female, read:

There's Magic In My Box
PIZZA EXPRESS

And shirt #2:
Our Small Is 10 Inches
PIZZA EXPRESS


Not to mention their slogan seems to be "Do You Get It Every Night?".

All in all, it must be pretty clever marketing. After all, I'm writing about it. Maybe it is time to make pizza sexy. I'll write a slogan for Bazbeaux.

Covered In Things That You Normally Wouldn't Put In Your Mouth
But So Tasty You'll Do It Anyway
BAZBEAUX PIZZA


Well, maybe not.

2 comments:

torporindy said...

They've had some pretty good ones. They've changed the one slogan a little. It used to be "wait until you taste what's in my box". I also liked "The Passion of the Crust" shirt too.

Jason said...

If Bazbeaux put that slogan on a tshirt, I'd buy it.