07 December 2005

P-E-O-P-L-E-C-I-T-Y

air - people in the city

Today's track is from Air's third album, which was received with less than stellar reviews, but I happen to like. I caught them live in Chicago on the tour for this album, and nearly fell asleep at the wheel driving back to Indianapolis after the show.

Sebastian Tellier opened with Pamelia Kirstin (or Pamela Kirsten, perhaps) on Theremin. Air have good lights. Theremin is a fantastic instrument. Pamelia Kirstin appeared to be quite attractive when dimly lit.

Someone at work keeps sending me emails that don't make any sense.

Today's link is dirtyradio, pushed by the fine folks who brought you Underworld (the musical group, not the book).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pamelia! I wanted you to know that we did a podcast interview with Pamelia, and she played her theremin over the phone! I think you'll dig it. Here's the link: http://www.bionicgenius.com/2005/12/26/the-theremin-issue-podcast-episode-0000008
Alan, the Bionic Genius Roundtable.