21 December 2005

i don't wanna

bjork - pluto

Bjork used to be something really great, but now she's just sorts BLAH-ORK. Did you like that one? I came up with it myself.

This track is from Homogenic, and album that happened quite some time ago. I'm all about specifics today. It's a pretty aggresive little Bjork ditty.

My writing is so good I should write books.

Link for today (also added on the sidebar) is for sleephouse, a podcast sort of thing. I don't understand podcasts, to be honest. I'd rather just skip right to the songs. But I did listen to half of sleephouse #3 yesterday, and it was pretty good, except I don't like Caribou because it reminds me of hippies.

Fuckin' hippies.

* * * * *

Here's another link, bloghorsey visitors on a world map. I hope it works... I don't think you need to be logged in or anything.

It's pretty... well, I'd say it's pretty fucking fantastic. But perhaps that's just because I like the world. All I ask is that Africa get on board. And Antarctica.

I just learned that I've been spelling Antarctica wrong all this time. I just thought "artic temperatures" but apparently that was wrong as well. Though "Artic" is a word. ARCTIC.

No comments: