02 December 2005

ALPHABETICAL

!!! - pardon my freedom (extended)

I'm just going to go through my mp3 directories alphabetically, starting at "!!!", and pick out songs.

The track today may be mislabled. I don't have any idea where I got it (though maybe it was the barbara h and fuck buddies blog), and I don't know anything about the band, other than the name !!! is pronounced "chick chick chick". I don't know if this is really an extended mix. I don't know if it's really !!!. I do know that I like it when people sing "like I give a fuck about that motherfuckin' shit" because it sounds like something someone who just learned to cuss would say.

OK. No one should download this. I'm actually daring you.

Here's a link to Round The World By Bike, because it's what I'm reading today.

No comments: