15 March 2005

DEAR INDIANA RESIDENTS,

1) I'm not calling you "hoosiers" because that's a fucking awful name to claim as your own.

2) Approximately 97% of you have something Indiana University related on your car. The IU license plate. The IU rear window logo sticker. And you're probably wearing an IU hat with IU shirt. Or IU underwear.

Look, if 97% of the residents of a state go to the same school, does that make it special enough to plaster your car with its logo? Or buy everything that says IU? Apparently a retarded dog could get into IU.

3) If you happen to be a cashier at a gas station, do not address me as "honey". Or "sweetie". I don't know you. I'm going to respond by calling you "lover" or "fuck buddy" or something along those lines, because YOU started the slippery slope, Beloved Cunt.

Alright. I'm really not that angry about it. It's just stuff that wears on me.

No comments: