02 March 2005

ATTACK!

i'm sure i mentioned this before, but at work we're just starting a weight loss contest, judged only on how many pounds a person loses.

i got in on the fun because i don't think the people here have the drive to stick to a diet and exercise regimen for 6 months. I don't think I have the drive to do it, either, but I think it's alot more likely that I'll continue to lose weight. I'm at the gym everyday anyway..

so I figured it couldn't hurt. The winner gets two days off (!) which at $10/hr is $160, right? (yes i make more than $10/hr)

two extra days in japan would be ok too. or two extra days after japan to recoup. either way, i figured it couldnt' hurt.

of course then i went and told everyone else that i figured i'd win because they couldn't stick with it, so now i've got a bunch of women mad with me.

so what. if they lose the weight, then good for them. if they don't, then i'll take my two days.

BOOM SHA-LOCK LOCK BOOM

No comments: