07 February 2005

So I'm in.

I've been too sexy to post lately... Christ, that made me laugh for some reason.

I guess everyone else has SB on the brain, so here are my worthless thoughts.

Pregame: I had steak and french fries. But not regular french fries, actual potatoes cut up into french fry like shapes. Very good, and supposed fat-free. Hooray. The player introductions were lame. This team first crap really sucks. I wanted to see Andy Reid flying out of the tunnel...

Game: Defense makes a game look sloppy and boring. TO was impressive in playing well, but added very little to my enjoyment. With the exception of some spetacular catches (most because of poorly thrown passes) the game was ick. Not every year can be the 1986 MLB playoffs. And the commercials didn't even seem to live up. Next year I'm drinking.

So, I'm blogging now. And bye.

1 comment:

Mike said...

what are these fries you speak of?

when did we all get old and worry about the things we eat?

yeah i think i like T.O. now, he's a machine. like monster garage or something.

welcome to bloggieville.