14 February 2005

lesbian bachelor party

here is my initial contribution to the blog:
Last weekend I was in Atlantic City for my freshman college roommate's bachelor party. He works for the DNC (you know, those Dem-o-crats) and aside from one other dude from UH, everyone was a party operative. It was also planned by two lesbians, who, honest to god, were hot. I know that is always the fantasy and never the reality, but this is simply another facet of my blessed life. They had much gentleman's club experience, and it showed, because the place they picked out (I believe it is called Coconutz - yes, with a z) had some of the most athletic dancers I have ever seen. At one point, I was talking to a girl we came to call "The Thinking Man's Stripper," for her cogent views on the privatization of social security, when I heard a commotion behind me. I turned to see that the dancing girl of the moment had completely eschewed the pole and was climbing across the ceiling like fucking spiderman. I nearly dropped my drink. There's not alot of sex appeal in hanging from lighting braces, but it is damned impressive. Anyway, there were more amazing feats including the 3-way beaver hat that I won't get into, but if you're ever in AC with the guys (or lesbians), check out it out.

1 comment:

Mike said...

fuck yeah, man. good to have you on board.

and if the rest of you don't know who supersonic baby jesus is, it's jason.