28 February 2005

Dry Eye Relief

Perhaps, like myself, you watched the Oscars last night hoping it would be at least somewhat entertaining. Maybe you were even hoping the Eternal Sunshine would win every award it was nominated for.

Anyway, blah.

Except for Chris Rock's Banana Republic/Gap "bleeding all over the khakis" joke, I was pretty bored with the whole thing.

Anyway, I didn't want to talk about that, I wanted to talk about this:

Benn loxo du taccu: This is a blog that concentrates on African Music that I've been digging alot lately. It's nice to get some exposure to this kind of thing somewhere.

Worldhum.com: Reading this type of website is the leading cause of my depression. Having said that, I still enjoy them greatly. Worldhum is a travel writing website.

Ok. That's all I have for now.

Well, except for a bowl of soup. Campbell's Southwest Chicken Rice (something like that). Highly recommended.

No comments: